Guidelines for ICEME Paper Presentations
Researchers, teachers, graduate students, and education stakeholders are invited to present their papers in the ICEME 2018. The papers can be empirical studies, progam evaluations, literature reviews, best practices, educational advocacies, models, and educational systems.
Submissions should include the following in one MS Word file:
2. Name/s of Author/s
3. E-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers of the authors
4. Institutional Affiliation and Address of the Institution
5. 120-word Abstract
6. Bioprofile of Authors (2-3 sentences)
Save your file using the following file naming convention: ICEME2018_Abstract_Author/s.docx (e.g., ICEME2018_Abstract_Santos.docx). Email your Abstract to and indicate in the subject line "ICEME Paper Presentation." Deadline for the submission of abstracts is on July 20, 2018.
Paper presenters who submitted their abstracts will be notified on August 3, 2016 and need to confirm their participation by registering on or before August 15, 2016. Click here for registration details.
For authors who intends to publish their full manuscript, please see the guidelines in the journal "EMEReview"
1. Each study is given 15 minutes for presentation in the concurrent sesssions.
2. Prepare a powerpoint presentation for the session. Put it in an external drive and bring it with you on your schedule. The schedule will be uploaded after August 15.
3. You may provide handouts to the audience in your session.
All querries about the paper presentation can be addressed to Dr. Adonis David at